A Healthy Smile Can Change Your Life!
Brighten your smile with new veneers from Justice Dental!
One of our most popular procedures at Justice Dental is the application of veneers to change the look and feel of your teeth. If you are unhappy with your smile for any reason, veneers might just be the perfect solution. We can help you achieve a beautiful and healthy smile that says WOW!
We routinely use veneers made from varying types of porcelain material to fix:
- Discolored teeth: Coffee, tea, pharmaceutical drugs and prior dental procedures can cause teeth to become stained and darker in color than is usually desirable.
- Worn teeth: Over time, teeth can become worn down from chewing and biting. Veneers can restore your teeth to their original state and more often than not, improve the look of your smile, better than ever before.
- Chipped or broken teeth: If your teeth are cracked, chipped or broken, veneers can strengthen your teeth and prevent the need for future procedures.
- Uneven or misshaped teeth: If your teeth have craters, bulges or any form of irregularity, veneers can provide a smooth and good looking alternative.
- Gaps: Veneers can close the gaps between your teeth to create a visually stunning smile.
Everyone deserves to have a healthy , beautiful smile and not feel self-conscious about opening their mouth. At Justice Dental, we understand the need for a bright, healthy-looking smile and the life-changing benefits involved in cosmetic dentistry. We have over 3,000 satisfied patients and we love to hear stories about improved relationships, successful careers and drastic increases in self-confidence after one of our procedures.
We know that you want to feel great when you smile and our highly-skilled staff, led by Dr. Laura Justice, will work with you to create a step by step treatment plan and solve all of your dental problems. Dr. Laura Justice is one of 85 dentists accredited as a Fellow by the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentists.
She has created a three-step plan to achieve your goals:
- Schedule an Appointment
- Allow us to create a customized treatment plan for you
- Let’s execute the plan together
What are veneers?
Veneers are thin pieces of varying types of porcelain material that a cosmetic dentist fits over your tooth. There is a strong bond between your tooth and the veneer, so it feels natural and functions exactly like a regular tooth. Veneers are generally very thin, yet they dramatically improve the look of your smile by changing the shape and color of your tooth. Stains, discoloration, cracks and chips can be concealed with veneers in a pain-free cosmetic dental procedure.
How long do veneers last?
Results vary from patient to patient, however you can expect the average application to last over 10 years. Some patients keep theirs for over 20 years.
How much do veneers cost?
The price depends on the type of treatment you choose. We have affordable financing options, so schedule a complimentary consultation, today.
Does insurance cover veneers?
Veneers are considered a cosmetic procedure, therefore insurance usually does not cover your veneers unless there is a broken or damaged tooth that needs repair.
How do I care for my veneers?
Regular brushing and flossing is required to keep the veneers looking and feeling great. Avoid anything that would stain, scratch or break a normal tooth and visit Justice Dental for regular cleanings.