535 Wellington Way #120
Our newest location is in Wellington, near the Fayette Mall, formerly Kim Nicol Dentistry.
Your First Visit
Our practice is committed to providing you and your family with the safest and most gentle dental care. We understand that some anxiety may occur while visiting the dentist. At Justice Dental we are sensitive to your needs, and our goal is to make every visit as pain-free and as pleasant as possible.
Upon your arrival, an individual tour will help acquaint you with our office. Your hygienist will collect information concerning your dental health and will focus on educating you about your personal treatment needs. After discussing health concerns and potential treatment options, the dentist will then complete the exam with radiographic/clinical diagnosis and finalize your dental plan-of-action.
What To Expect:
It is important to us that you feel prepared and comfortable for your first visit. This helps the doctors provide the best possible care. Please educate yourself on your conditions using our website which should alleviate any stress or anxiety. We have excellent solutions for every dental case.
At Justice Dental, we provide hospitality as well as excellent care. We strive to created a calming and welcoming environment for you that includes:
- A Delicious Beverage Station
- The Option for Lights to be On or Off
- Nitrous Oxide (Laughing Gas)
New Patient Exam Includes:
- Digital Full Mouth Series of X-rays—less radiation, faster/easier process
- TMJD Exam—screening for joint disorder, classify bite/jaw and tooth occlusion
- Oral Cancer Exam—screening for oral lesions in and around the mouth
- Periodontal Exam—screening for gingivitis, periodontal disease, gum recession, tooth mobility
- Cavitron—ultrasonic scaling technology increases patient comfort and plaque/tartar removal
- Polish and Floss—stain removal, final smoothing of enamel/roots
NOTE: Services are determined by the RDH and DMD—each patient case varies and alternative treatment may be recommended.
Justice Dental Wellington – Insurance
Since ı954, Delta Dental has worked to improve oral health in the United States by emphasizing preventive care and making dental care affordable for more people. Delta Dental is the largest provider of dental benefits in the country, covering more than 59 million people, in more than 97,000 businesses. Founded by dentists, we create dental coverage plans based on current research and designed to keep people their healthiest and most productive.
Please schedule an appointment and allow us to serve you.
Amazing staff! I’ve never been more comfortable at a dentist’s office!
Justice Dental – Wellington Way
New Patient Paperwork
(Please fill out the forms and bring them to your appointment.)