Our practice is committed to providing you and your family with the safest and most gentle dental care. We understand that some anxiety may occur while visiting the dentist. At Justice Dental we are sensitive to your needs, and our goal is to make every visit as pain-free and as pleasant as possible.
Upon your arrival, an individual tour will help acquaint you with our office. Your hygienist will collect information concerning your dental health and will focus on educating you about your personal treatment needs. After discussing health concerns and potential treatment options, the dentist will then complete the exam with radiographic/clinical diagnosis and finalize your dental plan-of-action.
What To Expect:
We know how important it is for you to feel prepared for your first visit with us, and being prepared will also ensure that your doctor has all the necessary information in order to provide you with the best possible care. This will also help to alleviate any stress or anxiety you may be feeling. Please feel free to educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the pages on our services as well as dental problems you may be experiencing, and take some time to review our About Us page to familiarize yourself with how we will be serving you!
Here at Justice Dental, we pride ourselves on providing unprecedented hospitality to all our patients. In order to create the most calming and welcoming environment possible, we are pleased to offer you:
- A Snack and Beverage Station
- Personalized TV in Each Room
- Chair Massages
- The Option for Lights to be On or Off
- Nitrous Oxide (Laughing Gas)
We accept a variety of payment methods as well as file all insurances. We are currently in network with Delta Dental Premier, United Concordia, and Aetna Insurances. In addition, we are happy to provide interest free financing plans through Care Credit and Springstone Patient Financing.
In order to help your first visit with us run as seamlessly as possible, please complete your New Patient Paperwork online by clicking on the button below.
We look forward to your first visit with us!
New Patient Exam Includes:
- Digital Full Mouth Series of X-rays—less radiation, faster/easier process
- TMJD Exam—screening for joint disorder, classify bite/jaw and tooth occlusion
- Oral Cancer Exam—screening for oral lesions in and around the mouth
- Periodontal Exam—screening for gingivitis, periodontal disease, gum recession, tooth mobility
- Cavitron—ultrasonic scaling technology increases patient comfort and plaque/tartar removal
- Polish and Floss—stain removal, final smoothing of enamel/roots
NOTE: Services are determined by the RDH and DMD—each patient case varies and alternative treatment may be recommended.
Monday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM (Wellington Only)
Tuesday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Wednesday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Thursday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM